Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just Force It...

Every since I found out that people actually read this thing I have been trying to write more. But...it´s been quite awhile since my last entry.

I wish I could write something profound everyday but truth be told, most days I dont think about many profound things. I tried to force myself to write something the last couple of weeks but it was rubbish. I didnt even want to read it. I think somtimes it is easy to get caught in the mindset that our lives (my live) is a show. That there is an audience watching and waiting to see what happens next. And at some point this mindset can dictate our actions, good or bad, right or wrong. I am trying my hardest to not let this trip, this blog, be a show for an audience. When that happens, instead of writing honest and naked thoughts I write to impress. In this case, I might as well not write at at all...

1 comment:

Carly Payne said...

Hey Mike! I never read the Press Enterprise anymore, but I was home one weekend and saw the article on your work in Peru. Please bring yourself to Africa at some point, we could really use you! I'll be praying that your travels bring you there, but enjoy where you are at for the moment.